The Gonda atrium is always full of music and it is so peaceful and sometimes very entertaining! The piano is there for anyone to play so you never know what you are going to get... Aren't they just the cutest couple?!?
i was just thinking today "gosh i'm going to miss this!" as i walked through the gonda lobby a few times and people were playing the piano, flute, singing and dancing...it always makes my day!
6 comments:
That is SO CUTE!! I love how the cute little old man starts bouncing when he gets into it. :)
I see a shocking resemblance to you and Brandon in 50 years! So fun!
I'm going to make Jared learn that with me
i was just thinking today "gosh i'm going to miss this!" as i walked through the gonda lobby a few times and people were playing the piano, flute, singing and dancing...it always makes my day!
ok, that was awesome!! So fun!!!
The beat goes on. The happy couple spreads their cheer.
Post a Comment