Isaac and Lagaytha came out a two weeks ago to help Brandon with some projects around the house while I was working. They stained the deck on the only day that it wasn't raining, put up shelves in both of our downstairs closets, put up blinds on the front door windows, helped sand our coffee table, fixed our dresser and secured the bike rack to the wall in the garage. They also were so nice to help with cleaning and everything else. They even were here on their anniversary which was so thoughtful. They were a huge help! They also helped Joy paint her and Nick's condo. You would think that with everything they did, they were here for at least a week, but they were only here 4 days! They got so much done...thank you Isaac and Lagaytha!
2 hours ago



4 comments:
=0) I think you meant "air" hockey table.. =) Love your blog! (Wendi's friend, Joia)
How fun to get all those projects done with all that help!
So much work; so little time. When everyone pitches in, the jobs get done.
Ok....good job on getting a new post up! I have yet to do that! BUT..you still haven't posted the others, such as the bonfire, cornhole, etc! I need those pics. :)
Post a Comment