Congrats Brandon! That is wonderful! Hope you guys all have a GREAT weekend!!
Congrats, Brandon (and Kristen!!!) I can't wait to hear about your Bolivia trip, too!
We hope that it did not rain on your party.Congratulations, Mayo 2009 class and families.
Matt and I are so proud of Brandon - I mean Dr. Yuan!!! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. Congratulations to you both, this is such a great accomplishment!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Congrats Brandon! That is wonderful! Hope you guys all have a GREAT weekend!!
Congrats, Brandon (and Kristen!!!) I can't wait to hear about your Bolivia trip, too!
We hope that it did not rain on your party.
Congratulations, Mayo 2009 class and families.
Matt and I are so proud of Brandon - I mean Dr. Yuan!!! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. Congratulations to you both, this is such a great accomplishment!
Post a Comment