Sunday, May 16, 2010

30 Weeks & Welcome Caleb!

As of today, I am 30 weeks pregnant. I can't believe how quickly time has gone by. I am still feeling good but I think she is definitely growing (as you can tell below)! Sorry for the bad self-photo below but my family keeps asking to see pictures...

This past week I got to meet David and Lesley's little boy, Caleb. Lesley was a week or so early but he was 7 lbs. 6 oz. which is much bigger than I expected since Lesley is so small! Caleb is a lucky guy to have such wonderful parents.

Lesley, Caleb and I

Last night, we had some people over to grill and then have smores. It was a perfect day for it since it wasn't windy and it was warm. I love being able to use our bbq and it was fun to have some company over. Brandon had the day off, so we slept in and then tackled a landscaping project. Brandon dug out the grass around our one tree in our yard so we could put down rocks and a nice border around it. We almost finished but we ran out of rocks. I picked up some at the store today so hopefully, it will be done within the next couple of days when Brandon has time. I think it is going to look great! You can kind of see it in the top of the picture below...

Rick, Grace, Garrett, Becky, Clint, Gavin, Brandon, Emily, Jon and Mauri

Brandon's burger creation - I think he calls it a fatty melt but to me it is a heart attack in a bun - grilled cheese on each side, two patties, a fried egg and maybe a bite of lettuce!

I am always amazed at how he eats these huge burgers!

7 comments:

David and Lesley said...

Happy 30 weeks! Your little tummy is so cute, and you look great! Thanks again for coming to visit us - that's a cute picture of you, me and Caleb. :) Brandon's burger definitely looks like a heart attack on a plate - was it slathered in mayo too? :)

Unknown said...

Looks like a fantastic lawn party.

Missie said...

Look at you two growing along! I am so excited to meet your little girl someday! Matt would love to try Brandon's burger - those crazy guys!

TAV said...

You look great, Kristen!
I made a similar burger last week with fried egg... mmm

cassi said...

You look so cute!!!

Rachel and Hans said...

That is quite the burger! Love this summer weather that is perfect for grilling out. You look so good, by the way! Just a cute little baby bump...love it!!

Katy said...

It was fun to see Lesley and her baby (and you of course). You are tiny! Your tummy is so cute. Wait until you have your next one. I am 30wks now and easily twice your size:) You look great!!