Friday, May 07, 2010

Do you think my parents are excited about having a granddaughter?!?



They bought her this at an auction last night...a whole Princess Castle Set! They want her to come out and play soon!

They are trying to compete with Brandon's mom who has already sewn her two hats, a nursing cover and coming soon...a tag blanket and car seat cover. I don't think she will be spoiled at all, do you?!?

6 comments:

Rachel and Hans said...

That's so cute!! :-) Little Brandie is going to be one spoiled little baby!

Ruth said...

Oh, that is so GREAT! I can't wait until the two cousins can play together.

It is so great to see you and Joy grow into the role of Godly mothers. You are both terrific!

cassi said...

oh...SO CUTE!!!

Automobile Birdsinger said...

Can I come play??? That looks awesome!!!!

Allison and Jared said...

I LOVE YOUR MOM AND BROTHER IN THE CASTLE... they are my kind of people

Unknown said...

Not a chance.