Catherine, Lesley, Joy with Alexandra, Erica with Kaia
Last week, we took a couple of pictures of Joy and I before she had her c-section the next day. Here she is at 39 weeks and me at 26 weeks...unfortunately, I look as big as she does!

Then on Thursday, April 22nd, Kenzie Grace was born. She was breech so they had her scheduled for a c-section. She was 5lbs. 3oz. and she is adorable! Brandon and I have been lucky to get to hold her a lot and she is such a content little baby. She loves having her hands near her face and likes to suck on them when they are not covered! Congratulations Nick and Joy!
Then on Thursday, April 22nd, Kenzie Grace was born. She was breech so they had her scheduled for a c-section. She was 5lbs. 3oz. and she is adorable! Brandon and I have been lucky to get to hold her a lot and she is such a content little baby. She loves having her hands near her face and likes to suck on them when they are not covered! Congratulations Nick and Joy!



7 comments:
HA! I love how you labeled me as "Rachel with Kaia"....cute pictures!!
Kenzie is adorable!! How fun it will be to have cousins so close in age!
those cupcakes are sooo cute!
you preggo girls are so cute!
and little kenzie is adorable! congrats aunt kristen and uncle brandon!!
Hi Kenzie!!
Kristen, thank you for the nice post. Kenzie is lucky to have such a great aunt and uncle! You are welcome to love on her anytime. :)
When concerned about how large you are getting, just flip back to pictures of ME!!!! Ha! Congrats to Nick and Joy and you look great Kristen!! Miss you!
Kristen, you are a fine hostess and auntie. We are looking forward to July. Two little cousins so loved by so many.
Post a Comment