Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Football Game with Dad

Brandon covered a high school football team way out in Harmony, MN this year, so Halle and I went to each game with him to make sure that he stayed awake on the drive. The first game he covered was warm with a little drizzle but this game on Oct. 25th, was pretty chilly. We bundled Halle up and took her outside for the first part of the game but then decided that her and I would just wait in the warm car. Thank goodness for our portable DVD player. She was a trooper and just enjoyed "driving" in the drivers seat of our car, watching her DVD and dancing in the passenger seat while wearing my sunglasses. She brought her pj's and she fell asleep on the way home so all we had to do was transfer her to her crib.


2 comments:

Joy said...

very cute! I'd love for Halle to teach Kenzie to like sunglasses. Maybe if you come visit us in sunny NC. :)

Unknown said...

She has the glasses for the celebrity
crowd and she looks so grown up.