Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Toddler Busy Bag Exchange

One of the ortho spouses found a great idea on Pinterest and arranged a Toddler Busy Bag swap. We all chose different crafts to make and then we each made 12 of the one we chose. We then got together for a potluck lunch and exchanged all of our crafts. So, in the end, we all came home with 12 different toddler crafts. Everyone did such a great job and I am excited to pull these out on the cold winter days when Halle is going stir crazy! Thanks for arranging this Heidi and thanks girls for all of your wonderful crafts.

Here are pictures of each craft pictured up above from left to right, front to back:

#1 - Color Wheel - this is the craft that I made - they have to match up the color or number on the clothespin with the respective color on the wheel. I also included the Spanish color so that we can teach our kids the colors in Spanish too!#2 - Colored Pasta Sort#3 - I Spy water bottle#4 - Pom Pom Container - the kids take out the pom poms and then stuff them back in through a hole in the top#5 - Go Fish - the fish have magnets on them and so does the fishing rod#6 - Homemade Playdough#7 - Picture Puzzle#8 - Make your own cupcake#9 - Thread the pieces on the wire#10 - Felt House#11 - I Spy Fish - Sari sewed this and it is amazing!
#12 - Thread the rope

4 comments:

Purdy Family said...

Such a clever idea! Also, a very talented group of mothers! Loved all of the crafts that were made, and I'm sure the children will have so much fun playing with them! Great job ladies!! Bet you will have fun playing with them too! :)

Heidi said...

Max got into my bag and he loves the color pinwheel you made (I haven't let Sadie see them yet, saving them for mornings when Max is at preschool). Fun day!

Unknown said...

Great ideas and fun for all.

WanderingLili said...

These are all really cute! How does the "I spy fish" work?