Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Arizona

A couple of weeks ago Halle and I went to Phoenix, AZ to see my family for a little vacation. The weather was so nice there that I probably could have stayed the rest of the winter! Halle loved being outside - we went to the playground each day that was near our hotel. She really enjoyed running around, learning how to go up the steps, sliding, swinging in the big girls swing, seeing the ducks and geese, and seeing the dogs that were walking around the lake. I took her swimming in the outdoor pool at our hotel (it was heated and felt so nice!) and since she hadn't been swimming since summer she was a little hesitant at first. Though, once she got in, she didn't want to get out. I then took her another day and she wanted to jump right in!

She really enjoyed seeing my family too. It makes me sad to think that we live so far away from them and Halle is growing up so quickly. She could say everyone's names and has asked for the each day since we have gotten home! We miss you already and would love visitors!! ;)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is so nice to spend time with family. Halle is talented in many ways. She even drives.