- playing with the water in the sink - one of the ways I get her to stay still while I do her hair!
- her babies
- grabbing her camera and saying "cheese" when we take a picture of her
- her apron (thanks Mema!) and her kitchen
- wearing hats and always has to have one on - that or her Halloween headband
- the Crocs that I got her and always wants those on
- her friends and always makes sure they have enough food - if they don't have anything left on their plates, she says "more" meaning she thinks they need more! It is very thoughtful of her...
- singing and dancing - she just started to go on these singing outbursts where she moves her arms a lot like she is either conducting or telling a really intriguing story
- ring around the rosie and the hello song
- talking - she is really starting to say a lot (too many words to list!) - she will say at least one new word a day and usually it will be something that I have said (we really have to watch what we say these days!). Here are some of the things she says that I think I am probably the only ones that understands: Hair-plane - Airplane, Elbo - Elmo, Ermie - Ernie, Ah-bees - Annabelle (but when you ask her to say Anna and Belle separately, she does but when you ask her to say Annabelle, she says "ah-bees"!), Gulk - Milk (though she just started saying milk), Ah-juice - Apple juice, Tu - Tunnel, Puh - Pillows, Tuh - TV
- reading books with Dada when he comes home from work
She just finished her first class...it was a Romp N Roll class at the RAC on Wednesday mornings. The first class she hung on to me a bunch but by the end, she was really enjoying it. They played with balls, did Ring around the Rosie, sung the hello song, walked on a balance beam, played with hula hoops, went through a tunnel, played with a ball parachute and her favorite part, getting a stamp on her arm at the end of each class. It was always a bee stamp and she would look for it each day and when it washed off, she would still look for it! Her other favorites were the hello song, ring around the rosey and the parachute. I think her next class should probably be a music class. This girl loves to dance!











4 comments:
Daddy and Halle look pretty cute together!
Papa and Nana
Halle has many talents and she helps Daddy relax.
Margs says "Elbow" too for Elmo! She also yells "Cheese!" when I bring out the camera....Halle is so adorable and I can't believe how much her hair has grown!
I'm impressed with her little hair-do!
Post a Comment