How Far Along: 36 Weeks (the most pregnant I've ever been!)
Size of Baby: Size of Crenshaw Melon
Clothes: I am running out of options for clothes so I mainly wear sweatpants and maternity tops around the house and will throw on maternity jeans if I need to go out - I would totally live in sweats if I could though because I really don't like pulling up the maternity jeans all of the time!
Gender: Let's still hope that it's a girl or we will be in for a surprise
Movement: She still moves a ton and mostly when I finally sit down or try to go to sleep - she kicks me in my side and it is fun to feel her little foot or elbow or whatever it may be even though it kind of hurts!
Sleep: If I wasn't congested right now, I would probably be sleeping better but with the congestion along with heartburn I don't feel like I'm sleeping all that soundly. Though, I don't have to get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom which apparently, according to friends, is very rare!
What I miss: Being able to bend down without feeling like a whale!
Cravings: I haven't had a ton of room for food but I randomly had a craving for cottage cheese this past week...very weird I know!
Symptoms: Tons of heartburn, difficulty in bending down, pelvic pain, just a little swelling and overall a feeling of being huge!
Best Moment this Week: Another good doctors appointment with good blood pressures - I would like to make it to at least 37 weeks which is Nov. 10th!
What I’m Looking Forward to: The same thing as last time - seeing what our little girl looks like and getting to see Halle's reaction to her new baby sister!
-------
Baby Sprinkle!
When I was 33 weeks pregnant, Erica, Lesley and Emily hosted a baby sprinkle for me. It was so sweet of them and they did an outstanding job. I didn't think they needed to do anything for me since this is baby #2 and another girl, but they insisted and everything was wonderful. It was fun to spend time with so many friends and I was very appreciative of everything. We received so many thoughtful gifts and I was in awe when I saw the handmade quilt, burp cloths, bibs and towels...Erica, Emily and Sari, you girls are amazing! Thanks to everyone for making it such a special day!
The wonderful hosts - Erica, Lesley and Emily
This picture doesn't do them justice but here are the handmade things - Erica and Emily both made the quilt, Erica made the burp cloths, Emily made the bibs and Sari made the towels - I have such talented friends!!
----------------
Since Emily, Erica and I are all due within a month (yes, we get all sorts of questions when we are all three together at the same time with our kids!), we hosted a surprise shower for Erica at our place this past weekend. Erica had no idea and I had to tell her that my water had broken for her to finally come up to our house that morning. Her sister was in town and thank goodness she was here to help get her here! It was fun to celebrate Erica having a boy and it was another good excuse for good food and company!
Erica with the hosts -Emily, Me and Lesley
We went with a fun nautical theme
The adorable onesies Emily made
Erica was completely surprised!
Lesley, Sari and Emily
Danielle with Sydney, Jen with James, Aimee with Paul
Mauri and Heidi
Emily made Erica this amazing quilt!
















2 comments:
Congrats on making 36 weeks! I had a patient with severe preeclampsia last week and have been thinking of you and praying for a smooth arrival...
Yay sprinkles! Love your pregnancy update and maternity/family photos. They are beautiful!
Post a Comment