Friday, December 29, 2006

Trip to Eagle Crest and Skiing at Mt. Bachelor

I hope that everyone had a Merry Christmas. Brandon and I have been enjoying our time back in Oregon and it has been so nice to spend time with our families...which is why I haven't been on here in awhile! We have been in Oregon since Dec. 15th and the time has gone by so quick. Brandon and I are currently watching the Oregon State football bowl game which is why I have sometime to post some pictures. Down below are some pictures of our trip to Eagle Crest, OR with both of our families and our day trip to go skiing at Mt. Bachelor. We had a great time and the weather was perfect for skiing.

Top: Isaac, Beau (Joy's boyfriend), Joy, Brandon and Me
Bottom: Dwight, Barb, Lagaytha and KyleMy dad, brother and mom (Dwight, Kyle and Barb)
Me, Brandon, Isaac, Lagaytha, Beau and Joy
Brandon and his dad Isaac on the chair lift at Mt. Bachelor
On Mt. Bachelor with the beautiful mountains in the background (the Three Sisters)

Taking a lunch break from skiing

Brandon, Me, Dad, and Kyle


Beau and Joy - Brandon somehow got into the back of the picture!
Brandon and I on the chair lift

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A good day at Mt. Bachelor and wonderful pictures to show us.

TAV said...

Yay, Oregon! I can't wait to go back :) Interview is in a couple of weeks. I'm glad you guys had fun skiing!