I haven't posted on here in awhile...sorry! I was busy getting things ready for my sister's bachelorette party in Sonoma, California this past weekend and I just got back on Sunday at midnight. I hit the ground running as last night I had volleyball playoffs, bunko and then the season finale of the Bachelor to watch (very important, I know!). Here is a picture of the 5 of us girls who won the whole league this season. We were all shocked because we were in last place at the beginning of the season and didn't even think we would make playoffs (I had actually removed it from my calendar!). We came in 4th to make playoffs and played the #1 team at 7pm last night. Since that team had only lost 6 out of 27 games the whole season, I thought we probably wouldn't win so that I could make it to bunko...wrong! We won the match in 3 great games. We then played the second place team for the championship and won with only 5 players!! We were all very excited since this is the first time we have won a season and we definitely started out the season playing terrible!

Stacy, Me, Sarah, Leah and Beth
I will post the pictures from my trip to Sonoma tomorrow as Brandon will be on call. On another note, one of our friends pointed out to us that Brandon is in a video on the following link which is on the Mayo Clinic website. Click on the video and you will see Brandon right at the beginning! He is famous!
http://www.mayoclinic.org/campaign/message-leadership.html
3 comments:
Congrats on your volleyball team!
Glad you posted again.
And Bachelor finale is always most important. As will be next week's premiere :)
Brandon is famous! That is so cool!!!
Kristen- you were in my neck of the woods! Hope you had fun in CA! :)
Great way to end the season.
I is good to see Brandon's picture as part of Mayo's video. (Obaa and Ojii)
Post a Comment