Brandon started his orthopedic rotation this past Monday and is really enjoying it. He has gotten to help out with quite a few procedures and has been learning a lot. Tonight he is on call at the hospital so I spent the night doing whatever I wanted to! I ran some errands, worked out, ate yummy ice cream at Culver's by myself, returned some things at stores and shopped. I did good though and only bought a couple of baby gifts. I have been invited to at least 5 baby showers in the past couple months and haven't been able to make it to very many of them. I am not sure what the etiquette is, but are you still supposed to give people gifts when you can't make it to the showers? I am not really sure so I bought some little things just in case. One of the onesies was so cute, I had to take a picture of it...it says "What happens at grandma's house, stays at grandma's house"!

I still haven't posted the pictures from Allison and Jared's wedding which was on July 5th. Allison and Jared have been dating since high school like Brandon and I, and had been engaged for 2 years. Allison is so creative and though she called me her wedding coordinator, she did everything. She made her invitations, programs and everything else...she did an awesome job and everything turned out wonderful. They day before the wedding, Brandon went golfing with the boys while I had lunch and got a pedicure (thanks you Allison) with the ladies. Brandon and I were also invited to the rehearsal dinner which was held at Sontes. It was fun to try the food there and to meet their wonderful families. Here are the pictures from both Friday and Saturday, July 4-5:

Brandon, Jared (the groom) and Jared's Dad

Allison's family and bridesmaids

Pedicures!

Allison and her flower girls at the rehearsal

Allison and Jared at the rehearsal dinner


The beautiful bride on her big day!

Allison's sister, Cristen, all ready with her gift from Allison - a Coach purse!

The beautiful bouquets

The church

Each table had their own cake as the table decoration


Our table - Cassi, Nick, Katie, David, Brandon, Me, Deola, Tunde, Katy and Steve

Janet and I

Allison and Jared's cake

The first dance

With the gorgeous bride

The girls - Deola, Cassi, Me, Katie, Janet, Katy, Rayna, Hilary and Petrice

The boys - David, Brandon, Alex, Tushar, Red, Nick, Steve and Tunde

I got sucked into doing a dance for Allison with the bridesmaids!

Katy and I - dancing the night away!
6 comments:
you are quite the photographer!! thank you kristen!! you're a wonderful wedding planner
We enjoyed the pictures of "Allison's Wedding Pics"!!
Allison was a BEAUTIFUL BRIDE!!! She thought of everything!! :) I loved her dress!! It looked like everyone was having a wonderful time. Everyone looked so terrific! Thanks for sharing the pictures!! I love weddings.
Love you,
Mom ~ :)
You have been to some wonderful weddings this month. We are impressed with the work that you have done. (Obaa and Ojii)
If you are close with the people, I usually send a gift ... usually via someone else. However, if it is just a casual attendance, you don't have to. That's my opinion. :)
great pictures, kristen!
oh! and happy belated bday!
Post a Comment