On Monday, we had pizza (which is what I wanted) and Brandon got me flowers which was really sweet. We met Nick, Cassi and Adam at Culvers for ice cream...yummy! Brandon then took me to see WALL-E which was a cute movie. I wasn't so sure about seeing it since it didn't look very good in the previews, but Brandon had already seen it and wanted to take me and I am glad he did...it was a good movie. It also made it even better that I got $4 off our tickets when I asked if they had a birthday discount...Brandon was embarrassed but hey, we saved $4!
On Wednesday, we went out to TGIF's for dinner which was a treat. I got my favorite dessert, the brownie obsession...it was amazing! A huge chewy brownie with ice cream and drenched in hot fudge! After working out (I had to after eating that dessert) we met up with some people at Cold Stone for one of our friends, Autumn's, birthday. No, I didn't eat ice cream again...though I was kind of tempted!
Brandon was on call last night, so I went to my cycle class, got my free birthday ice cream at Cold Stone and then watched a movie with Katy since Steve was on call too. Brandon came home this morning around 10am. I think it is so funny that whenever he comes home after being on call, he has a little burst of energy and says he is not tired and then 10 minutes later he is usually out. That was the case again this morning! While he slept from 10:30-2:00 (he only got 2 hours of sleep last night), I was able to go for a run, get the laundry done and get some other things done around the house. We are about to leave to go to Wisconsin for the first time. Allison and Jared are taking us to their favorite restaurant in Pepin, WI called the Harbor View.
Hope everyone has a good weekend! I will post the pictures from our trip to Oregon sometime this week. Oh, I also learned how to make roses with frosting this past week:



4 comments:
Kristen! Glad you had such a fun bday week, filled w/ lots of yummy desserts :)
Happy Birthday week!
And... good job on those frosting roses- you will have to teach me.
Obaa says that you may say that you are spoiled, but we think that you deserve every bit of attention and desserts that you get. We are so glad that our grandson knows how to treat a lady.
Kirsten -
This is Lynn over in SC. I have lost your phone number and your the first person I thought of. We have a coaching opening and I need to talk to you about it. Give me a call.Good pay and good kids.
I sure hope you get this.
507-421-7757
Post a Comment