When I looked at the forecast for today I didn't see any chance of snow...yet, while I was running errands over lunch, it was coming down like a blizzard! When I walked out of a store, I had a couple of inches of snow on my car. And, since the plows were not out because no one expected it, the roads were a complete mess. I saw two cars stuck and one van in the ditch on the way back to work! I had to buy a shovel while I was out so that we could clear our driveway for the first time! I suppose it is time to put our summer clothes away!
2 hours ago



3 comments:
That snow was crazy! And I actually did put my flip-flops away yesterday! :)
How about a snowman outfit for Halloween? Maybe it's time to make a pot of chili.
Will you send it down to us???
And by the way, we'd love to have you two for a ski vacation WHENEVER you feel like it!
Post a Comment