Sunday, February 07, 2010

Ultrasound Videos

Here is a video of our 11 week ultrasound. It is fun to see the baby moving! Don't listen to my talking...I hate hearing my voice!


Here is a video of our most recent ultrasound at 15 weeks. It is amazing how much the baby has grown!

8 comments:

Purdy Family said...

OMGosh~ Amazing! Enjoyed these two videos so much! Your Dr. is so nice to show everything in detail, and I love her soothing voice! What a miracle from God! Love you! mom

David and Lesley said...

So cute! :)

Rachel and Hans said...

What fun videos to have!

Allison and Jared said...

WOW!

cassi said...

oh! so cute!

Unknown said...

Everything perfectly formed. Wonderfully made.

Marci said...

Wow, where are you getting your ultrasounds bc no one ever talks to us like that when we have ours?! That's so cool and I might have to copy your idea of a video on the blog! The baby look amazing!

Sari said...

Amazing!!! So exciting y'all =)