GIRL!! Brandon is going to start seeing a lot more pink around the house!
We had our big ultrasound today and the tech confirmed what our family med doc had told us at 15 weeks that it is a girl. We are thrilled because she is a healthy baby. Everything looks great! It was so much fun to see everything on the ultrasound...it just amazes me what they can see. She was all scrunched up in a ball but at one point we got to see her yawn which was fun. The technician also said that she is measuring a week early so there may be a better chance for her to be born on my birthday! I felt her move for the first time yesterday afternoon which was very exciting!

Her cute little profile picture. I told Brandon that she has his nose but he said all babies look like that at this stage!




14 comments:
Fun news! We are excited to meet Brandy! ;)
Hooray! Sooo excited!
Cute first family picture!
Congrats guys! Girls are too fun! Yay for pink!
Yay! Fun! Good thing since you bought all those cute little girl clothes, huh? :) And you felt her move already? Wow!
YAY, Kristen!!!! I'm so excited you're having a GIRL!!! You're going to have lots of fun registering for her and preparing her nursery! Her profile picture is adorable and I'm so glad he's healthy! Yay for pink!
So exciting. Have fun planning away for baby girl's arrival.
Love the first family photo!!
So much fun! I'm glad it's "official" now! Time to start the shopping... :-)
OK...not sure if you are sick of me saying, "I told you so!" but let me just say it this ONE LAST TIME!!! ha Seriously, though, congratulations!!!!! I know she will be the cutest little thing ever!
YAY!!!! Can't wait to meet her!!
so exciting++++
We love your family photo.
I need to visit blogs more often. Wendi told me this morning the great news! CONGRATULATIONS!! I told Lesley this and I will tell you, too...give me a call on date night and I will babysit for you. Wait! I could babysit for you and Lesley at the same time and have to little ones to hold. Oh my gosh this is fun!
I am just seeing this now. Not sure how I missed it! Congrats!!!!!
Post a Comment