I have been really bad at posting for the last couple of months so I thought I better get caught up. Plus, some people have been asking me for some of these pictures...sorry!
We had some of Brandon's former classmates over one night since Diana and Margo were in town...it has been so long that I can't remember what we watched on tv that night! But, it was great to catch up with a lot of them. We had been meaning to have everyone over that was still in town at some point so this was a good excuse!
Tushar, Diana, Brandon, Margo, Ashlee and Matt
Then to celebrate Allison's February birthday, a bunch of us girls went to Chester's for dessert. Allison came down just to spend time with us and it was so good to see her!
After going to church one night at Autumn Ridge, we all went out to dinner at Pizza Pi...only David and I had pizza though. The rest either had Panera or Chipotle!
Beth was in town one weekend and so she got some people to go out to dinner at TGIF's. Brandon was on call but I was able to go and see her.
We have been alternating having dinner at our houses with Cassi and Nick and Brandon and Janet. We went over to Nick and Cassi's last time for a yummy dinner and some games of Nasty Uno (don't worry...this is strictly PG!). It was fun to get together and I got to spend some time with Avery too!
The many baby showers have started - I went to one for Leslie in the morning and then one for Krista in the afternoon last month. They both just had their babies in the last week so congratulations girls!
A couple of weeks ago, I volunteered on the Pediatric floor of the hospital. Laura did a great job planning a beach theme and it was so fun to spend time with the kids. It really makes you appreciate all that you have. They are so cute too! We had a sno cone machine, a fishing game and a lot of other things for the kids to do...they loved getting prizes!
I can't believe it has already been a year since we were in the same spot as Christopher and Erica. Match Day for them is coming up on Thursday. For our sake, we hope they get to stay! We really enjoy having them in town. A couple of weeks ago we went bowling with them...something I haven't done in a long time. I was terrible but I just blamed it on my change of balance!



3 comments:
I love the baby bumps!!! So cute!
I love the bowling ball photo next to your cute little "bumps"!!
Nice summary post of all the events! :)
Post a Comment