In other news, congrats to the med students who found out where they were matching today and especially to Chris and Erica! I can't believe it has already been a year since we went through the same thing last year. Some people at work told me that they saw us on the news last night and this morning...I guess they were replaying the video from last year in preparation for Match Day today...too funny! Here is a picture of us last year. Things have certaintly changed for us - we now have a house and a little one on the way...who has been moving around a lot the last week or so and must be growing since my stomach is getting huge!
2 hours ago



1 comment:
So where did Christopher and Erica get matched at? (I've been following you guys' blogs through Wendi & John's blog). I'm anxiously waiting to hear!
Post a Comment