Saturday, September 04, 2010

Growing!

Halle is growing so much...I can't believe how big she is getting. We had her two month appointment on August 26th and she weighed 10 pounds 1 ounce and was 21.5 inches long...she is definitely catching up! She is wearing 0-3 month clothes now and size 1 diapers... And, the past couple of nights she has slept around 6 hours! The doctor told us we should be doing a lot of tummy time now so the first time I put her on her stomach, she thought it was quite comfortable and fell asleep (this is after the doctor told us she would probably cry!). Then the second time and every time since, she has been trying to roll over! We knew she was strong but it is amazing to see that she already kind of knew how to roll over. I tried to include a video for you to see her trying to roll over but for some reason it didn't work... Here are some pictures from the past couple of weeks.
She still loves to have her hands up and often sleeps like this...

Smiling in her sleep

Making herself comfortable with her leg up on the boppy!
Doing with they do best!
Tummy time! Sorry this is so dark but this was Halle's first time at church and she slept the whole time...she did great! (I think her dad taught her the sleeping at church thing! Only when he is really tired though...)The outfit she wore to church...too bad no one saw it since it was covered by a blanket the whole time!
Being SO cute!
Looking out the window



My favorite picture...a little smile!

9 comments:

Rachel and Hans said...

She is SO cute!! And growing like a weed...that is awesome!

Joia said...

She is unbelievably cute!! Sooo adorable! Love the smile in her sleep.. =)

David and Lesley said...

Cute pictures, Kristen! :) She is adorable!

Purdy Family said...

Halle is so cute! I want to hold her and kiss her! I'm so anxious to see all of you in October! Keep those pictures coming, she is changing so much! Love you!

cassi said...

Oh she is just SO CUTE!!!!

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big. Thank you for the pictures.
-- Papa

Unknown said...

We love the pictures of all of you. Halle smiling is our favorite too.

Joy said...

great pictures Kristen! I especially love the last one...she is sooo adorable!

Jessica SG said...

Cute pics! I love that she falls asleep while doing tummy time...what a sweetie!