It was Halle's 4th trip on a plane, but the first time we have gone somewhere with just our little family. She was a trooper like always, especially, since our flight home was canceled due to the snowstorm in MN. She barely cried at all even though we spent all day in the San Diego airport on Sunday, then flew to Omaha, drove to Des Moines and got in at 2am, and then finished the drive the next day.
The first day after we arrived it was sunny - she looks so cute in a big girls t-shirt!
A hug?!?Halle laughing with Dad!
First time seeing the ocean and the beach - it was too chilly to lay out on the beach
Halle and I watched the sunset while I fed her food on a bench
On the deck outside of our room - we had a great view!
The view of the bay and ocean from our room at the Hyatt Regency Mission Bay
Enjoying the sun from our deck where the wind was blocked
We tried to "layout" beside the pool but it was too windy and cold
Halle's first trip to a zoo!
We went with Mike and Jon
She enjoyed watching the animals move when she wasn't napping
A mama and baby hippo!
Jon, Mike and Brandon - they thought they were pretty tough before standing next to the polar bear!
She wasn't so sure about posing on the monkey
The panda eating bamboo
She liked the fish in the water with the crocodile
Taking the Sky tram over the zoo




6 comments:
Wow what a lot of drama to get back to Rochester!
We were in San Diego this exact time last year and taking Max to the zoo and enjoying the sunshine. Love that city.
Looks like such a fun time. I am dying to go out there now that my brother lives there.
Oh I love that zoo!
Halle looks so cute in that t-shirt!
And sorry about all that trouble coming back- sounds terrible!!
Halle is cute cute cute! Love that little beach chair you got for her. Glad you guys had a good time down there and enjoyed the weather. I love San Diego, I hope Luke goes next year so we can take a family vacay like you guys!
What fun to see our great grand girl in her outfits at the beach. Brandon and Kristen, you look great too.
Adorable pictures, enjoyed all of them! Looks like a great trip except for the trip home. I think all of you did well in spite of the situation! Love you, mom P.
Post a Comment