Sunday, February 06, 2011

Videos of Halle

I feel like I should post something everyday this month since it seems like Halle is doing something new each day. She is babbling a ton, blowing bubbles, eating more foods (also becoming picky!) and overall just developing more of a little personality. Here are a few videos I have taken in the past week...


Halle has just started moving ("dancing") in the first part of this video a lot...We love listening to her laugh!


Playing on her lamb mat - she is just such a happy baby and is content just to sit and play by herself!


In her jumperoo, going after her favorite toy to teethe on!

3 comments:

Marci said...

Oh my goodness, Kristen! Halle and Margo are exactly the same! Ha! Margs sits and plays with those exact blocks, and chews on that same little bug on the jumperoo. Don't you just love their little voice right now? She is so adorable!

Unknown said...

There is so much to learn and do. We enjoy seeing her dance, jump, sing, and play with her toys.

Rachel and Hans said...

Such sweet videos! I still love watching old videos of Kaia. I think that's something that will never get old!