Saturday, January 29, 2011

Random Firsts

Here are some random firsts from the past week. Halle is changing so much everyday and I can't believe it. Brandon and I both wish she would just stay this age forever. She is now awake for a lot more of the day and is eating a lot of solid food. It is funny the way she gets excited when she eats and will open her mouth wide and shake her hands when she wants more! Her first tooth is coming in so I think her gums are hurting but she is still acting as sweet as can be. She just sits in her car seat wherever I go and is just so content.
  • First tooth is coming in - bottom right


  • First time wearing a swimsuit
Testing it out over our clothes the day before going swimming to make sure it fits!
Wearing her swimsuit for her first time in the pool today!
  • First time in a swimming pool
Baby & Me lessons at Super Swimmers - she wasn't so sure about the water but did fine as long as I was holding her close to me

  • First time laughing while I tried to put her in a crawling position - she is rolling over to her stomach a lot whenever we lay her down on her back

5 comments:

Heidi said...

The swimming class looks fun! And congrats to Halle on her first tooth, Sadie is still waiting to get hers ;-)

Jessica SG said...

Yep, swimming looks like a blast! Chloe is also getting her first tooth...bottom right as well :)

Unknown said...

Lovely, happy baby in her beautiful clothes. The tooth will work fine with mashed potatoes.

cassi said...

I love that she is wearing her swimsuit over her clothes in that video! It's such a cute little suit!!

David and Lesley said...

Kristen! I haven't seen you guys in so long - Halle is such a big girl! :) Miss you guys!