I know it's a little early for Halle's 7 month post but I just had to post this video. Halle has been doing a lot more in the past couple of days - she has learned how to sit, play peek-a-boo with herself (see video below), is reaching for everything, is making new noises and LOVES to eat solid foods. I can't believe how much she is changing!
I love this video...Brandon and I were in a different room and when we came back into the family room, we found Halle playing peek-a-boo by herself!!
I love this video...Brandon and I were in a different room and when we came back into the family room, we found Halle playing peek-a-boo by herself!!



5 comments:
We are amazed at how much she has learned in a week. Wow!!!
Papa
Way to go, Halle.
That video is amazing! Halle was really playing peek-a-boo!! So cute! We must have watched it at least 6 times! We miss her so much, of course, we miss all of you! It was nice to "Skype" with you guys too! Love you, mom
Soo cute! As we were watching, Ali said "I wish I could have a baby sister like that!" haha!
oh so cute Halle!
Post a Comment