We met Lesley & Caleb at a Mayo day at the Rochester Athletic Club - Caleb loved scooting around everywhere...Halle stayed close to me but enjoyed some of the toys!
Cassi and I at the end of the March for Babies walk - I met her halfway once Brandon came home to watch Halle (I somehow missed the rain too!)
Me, Cassi and Alissa with Tate at the end of the walk
Cassi and Nick invited friends over afterwards for lunch!
Halle and Annabelle - I got to watch Annabelle while Erica got her hair done and these two played so well together!Halle got so excited when Annabelle was in the Winnie the Pooh Car!
Family:
On one of the first nice days this Spring...May 4th! (Let's just say this hasn't been the best Spring...)
They both enjoyed their time in the hammock!
I love this picture of the two of them
Halle and Kenzie in their matching kimonos!
Cute cousins!! (Thanks Rachel for the awesome pictures)Playing:








3 comments:
Those two little matching girls are so adorable in their outfits and pigtails!!
And thanks for walking with us too!
Oh my gosh....such cute pictures!! I love the one of her and Annabelle playing...and the cute video...and especially her and Kenzie in the matching outfits!! Adorable!!
Adorable. We love the ones with mother/daughter, daddy/daughter, and cousin/cousin.
Post a Comment