Thursday, June 07, 2012

Music Class

Halle just finished taking a music class that she absolutely loved. She still talks about going to "class" and I feel bad that it is over. She loves everything about music and this class was right up her alley.  I was so surprised at how well she did with listening and waiting for her turn. Each week she looked forward to Wednesday for the class and you can probably tell why from all of the videos. I took a lot of videos so that Brandon could see what she had been talking about at home. She got to sing the hello sing, play drums, pick out an instrument to play, walk around and do activities and sing the goodbye song. She continues to sing the songs and will want to watch these videos over and over if I show them to her! If the whole video doesn't show up, just double click on them to make them bigger.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job, Halle. You have awesome talent. Your rhythm is a thing of beauty.

David and Lesley said...

Thanks for posting the fun videos! :)