Thursday, June 21, 2012

Updates

Since I am way behind on posting. Here are some pictures from the last month. On May 12th, Brandon, Halle and I walked in the first Promise Walk in Rochester. It was a walk to support preeclampsia. Since I had severe preeclampsia and since a group of Ortho girls got together to walk in it, we thought it would be a great thing to do. The weather was pretty nice and it was a fun little walk with Halle.




Here are some pictures from Mother's Day. I got spoiled all day long by Brandon and Halle! I am so blessed.




Katy sent us an adorable dress and headband and Halle was excited to try them on. Thanks Katy, Steve, Jill and Mercie!


And, here is a picture of Halle taking a bath with help from Daddy. We can't believe how long her hair is!

2 comments:

David and Lesley said...

Love the bath Mohawk!

Unknown said...

A blessed family all around.