Halle is at such a fun stage right now. She talks SO much and you have to be careful what you say since she copies a lot of the things you say too. She still loves music and is catching on to more and more words of songs. These are some videos that I took last month and am just now getting around to posting!
Singing songs - Wheels on the bus, All the Single Ladies, Twinkle, Twinkle
She just started counting one day and I didn't even know she knew her numbers. She can know count to ten pretty easily and even says 14 after 10!
Her first time going to the golf range with her clubs - she pulled them from the car all by herself! Taking after her Daddy!



4 comments:
Brandon - never too early to get them into golf.
Mr. Woods :)
Oh oh oh, oh oh oh! All the single ladies! Love it! :).
Oh my those are the cutest videos!! I love that single ladies. My kids loved watching these too. Avery is already requesting me to play them again :)
She is learning so much.
Post a Comment