We have loved being back home in MN. It is strange to say that since it took forever for me to even call MN home. But, even though the weather is cooler, it is just nice to be in our house and to be able to get together with friends. It was fun to see how easily Halle reconnected with her friends. The first week back, the weather was actually pretty warm. Since then, we have had some nice days and some cooler days too but at least we haven't had any snow yet!
At Soldiers Field park the day after we got home
Lunch with Annabelle!
I can't believe how grown up she looks in Fall clothes and in her new booster seat!
Northwoods Apple Orchard:
Tate, Witt, Helen, Brie, Kylie, Annabelle and Halle
3 comments:
She is really looking so grown up, crazy
I love fall in MN
And why were some swim areas closed at the Dells?
So many things to do during the fall season.
Okay I'm loving the purple coat! Glad you decided to get it!
Post a Comment