Halle had her first day of gymnastics last Wednesday, Oct. 17th. She is in the month long class with Annabelle and Caleb so she was excited about that. Though, it wasn't like MyGym, I think she still had a good time. There was a lot more structure so at least that will help us with following instructions and listening. She did a pretty good job at listening but there is always room for improvement! ;) I think she enjoyed the balance beams on the ground and playing with the "marshmallows" in the foam pit the best! She also did better at jumping.
Good thing no one had their camera on or was even looking when after getting out of the foam pit, Halle's sock came off. Well, I didn't think it was as deep as it was and my center of balance is off a bit and I sort of just rolled right in when reaching for it... I don't think anyone saw except the teacher who made up an excuse that the side cushions easily fall off...she was so sweet not to laugh. When Brandon came home later that night and I told him, we were both laughing so hard our tummy's hurt!
No comments:
Post a Comment