As promised, here is a video of Brandon playing Guitar Hero. I was on the phone with my parents yesterday and all they could hear was Brandon strumming the guitar so I told them I would put a video of him on here so they could see where all of the noise was coming from!
Last night, we went to church with David and Lesley. I forget how nice it is that our church has a Sat. evening service. Afterwards, they picked up an awesome chocolate pie from Bakers Square and then came over for dinner, dessert and games. We had a great time and it was so good to see them both. They are both residents here at Mayo and because of their conflicting schedules, do not get to see each other much. I don't know how they do it! It was so nice of them to hang out with us when they could just be spending time together...thanks Dave and Lesley!
This morning, I woke up and drove Brandon to the hospital around 7am. He is on call and will be there until 1pm tomorrow. I have no clue what temperature it was at that hour but we both could hardly be outside for one second...it was so cold. I went back to bed when I got home and just woke up. It is -12 out right now and the wind chill is around -40! This has definitely been the coldest winter yet and I am not sure how people could live up north in MN where it is even colder. I only have to go to the grocery store and then am playing volleyball tonight at 4pm, but I don't even want to walk outside... It is a perfect day to stay inside and get some things done around the house! Hope everyone stays warm!
4 comments:
Brrrr.
'nough said.
kristen -
how do you like, "traveling light" by max lucado? i'm reading "come thirsty" by him and i like it so far. my mom just finished, "3:16" by him and i want to read that next.
hope all is well!!
Rachel,
I like the book a lot so far. I am only on Ch. 6 since we I am reading it as part of a bible study. You can borrow it when I am done! I would love to read his other books too.
Post a Comment