So, here are the last of my pictures from my trip to Boston a couple of weeks ago. I thought I would post these earlier today as Brandon has been on call since 7am, but I managed to stay very busy all day which is nice. The weather was extremely nice today. I wore flip flops and didn't even have to wear a jacket! This morning, I took Cassi and Adam out to breakfast since Nick was in the Cities presenting a paper. Afterwards, I went and swam a little over a mile at the pool. It was so nice to be able to walk outside afterwards with my hair wet! I then met up with Cassi and Adam at the mall and also got to see them tonight when I went over to their house after dinner. I can't believe how big and how smart Adam is. He knows all of his colors, letters and so much more and loves to talk!
I am not sure what time Brandon will be done tomorrow, but I am hoping that he is done in time to go to church. I am also hoping that the rain that they are predicting will not come until Monday so that Brandon and I can do something outside. Good night!

The hotel where we stayed which was right downtown

Outside of the Cheers restaurant that we ate at

Sharon and I inside Cheers

Me with Norm and Carla!

Me and Woody!
We took the subway to Harvard so that I could see what it looks like. It was a rainy and cold day but I could still tell that the campus is very pretty. It actually reminded me a lot of the Oregon State campus.

Harvard's library


The Prudential Center Building

The John Hancock Tower

Trinity Church - one of the "Ten Most Significant Buildings in the United States" by the American Institute of Architects
3 comments:
Fun pictures! Thanks for yummy breakfast and for hanging out yesterday!
Great pics! You are quite the traveler, too! I am jealous!
Cheers! (Obaa and Ojii)
Post a Comment