2 hours ago
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Orlando - Part 2 in Pictures
Here are some more pictures from our trip to Orlando. We went to Epcot and then went and saw the Cirque du Soleil show, La Nouba, which was a lot of fun. I wish we were still in the warm weather. It is supposed to be in the lower 30's tomorrow morning and snowing during our March for Babies walk. The walk starts at 8am and it is six miles so we may be ice cubes by the time we are done! Too bad it's not going to be warmer...we made cute pink t-shirts with the logo that Allison had made for the team. Hopefully, they fit over 5 layers of clothing! Afterwards, Nick and Cassi invited the whole team to their place for breakfast which was so sweet. It should be a great day even though the weather won't be the best. Thank you all for the donations. That is very generous and thoughtful.

My favorite character has always been Goofy!
I thought these characters made from flowers were amazing!
Brandon's really gotten strong- he can hold up a planet now!
We all went on the ride, Mission Space
Joy and Lagaytha
In a London phone booth at Epcot!
Awww...Lady and the Tramp!
I am strong too - I can hold up the Eiffel tower!
Joy and I with Chip
I wanted to go on the Nemo ride!
Here we are in our "clamobile"
Goofy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hi Honey!
Again I enjoyed the pictures!! :) I'm glad you had pictures taken with "Goofy"! They put a big smile on my face. So did the Italian restaurant picture....what chocolate dessert did you have!! I saw two empty plates with choc. on them....where was the good food!! :) The pictures were really terrific! Glad you had such a good time!! Hope you don't get to cold tomorrow on your March of Dimes walk. I will be thinking of you! Give the Orme family our love, mom
Warm weather helps to make the good times roll. It looks as though you had room for one or two more in the phone booth. (Obaa and Ojii)
Such cute and FUN pictures!
Post a Comment