On Monday, I went out to dinner with the ladies I play volleyball with since the fall season ended last week and we don't start the winter season until Dec. 1st. It was fun to get together outside of volleyball and to eat at a restaurant I had never been to before, Glynners. Afterward, I went to bunko at Erica's place. There were only 7 of us, but it was still fun to play and socialize. I still don't quite understand how I can be so bad at a game of luck but at least I won the loser prize! Erica had gotten 5 prizes and because there was 6 people there besides her, she ended up giving away some of her Vanicream so that everyone could have a prize...she is so sweet. She made yummy goodies which I couldn't resist...oreo truffles, no bake cookies, M&M cookies and some other things too. It was a fun night.
Brandon is on his Emergency Medicine rotation and I have not seen him since Sunday because he has been working the 4pm-1am shift. I am asleep by the time he comes home and then he is asleep when I wake up. I have been getting rides from people so that I can drop off the car to him so that he doesn't have to walk home at 1am in the morning in the freezing cold. Thanks Lesley, Nick, Bekah and Leslie for the rides! We appreciate it. The only times we have have thought that 2 cars would come in handy is when he is in the ER because of the odd shift times. Other than that, it has worked out really well by having just one car. I am taking Friday off so that I can drive with Brandon to go to his first interview. I am excited to see a new town and to spend some time together on the drive!
2 hours ago



2 comments:
Thank goodness for friends who help in times of need. Be safe on your trip.
Hey- I would love to give you a ride!! Call me!
Post a Comment