We forgot to set our clocks back for the 2nd year in a row which means we missed our one opportunity to get an hour extra of sleep for the entire year. We thought we were running late for church when I looked at our atomic clock in the family room and told Brandon...he was so bummed, especially since he has the day off and could have used that hour of sleep... So, we had a productive morning of doing dishes and laundry before church!
Yesterday, November 1st was an incredibly nice day in Rochester. The weather was in the 60's which I don't remember it ever being that warm in Nov. while we have been here. We took advantage of it by riding our bikes to play tennis. We were even wearing short sleeve shirts while playing! It was so nice! Last night, I made dinner and we had Christopher and Erica over. They have had us over for so many dinners so I was glad that they were able to come over! They taught me how to play spades and the girls completely dominated the boys! We also played Apples to Apples which we found out isn't all that fun with a small amount of people...Brandon won.
It is another nice day here with the temperature already in the 50's. I am not sure if it will stay nice all day, but if it does, I definitely want to take advantage of it and do something outside! Well, I better get going so we aren't late for church when we have had so much time to get ready for it!
2 hours ago



9 comments:
I LOVE SPADES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh and our clock didn't matter. Our automatic clock -- the Isaac-Scrubs-o-meter took care of it for us!
We forgot about the daylight savings too! The difference, though, is that we didn't figure it out until we went to church, walked in, wondered why everyone was already sitting down and the speaker was already talking, and finally I said, "Was daylgight savings today???" We went to the 9:30 service, but didn't get there til 10:00 (thinking we were getting there for the 11:00). WHOOPS! Thanks for having us over. :)
i ALMOST miss it every year. it's kind of scary. tonight i'm on call so i'm glad someone said something to me yesterday evening!!!
There's always next year.
I was going to say "Go Ducks" then I looked closer so now I need to say "Go Goose."
Love, Dad
Did you end up going to the Unity Ball tonight? If so, can't wait to see your pictures and hear all about it! :)
I just read Lesley's comment and want to see your Unity Ball pics too!
I remember this every time I change a clock now!!
Post a Comment