Happy Halloween! I hope everyone has a good and safe night of trick-or-treating or passing out treats to the kids. I wish that we lived in a house so that I was able to pass out candy to the kids that were dressed up. It would be so much fun to the see their costumes! Someday... We are lucky here since it is supposed to be in the upper 50's which is so warm for this time of year. The costumes will actually be visible this year instead of hidden underneath lots of layers! Brandon is on call tonight so I haven't really decided what I am going to be doing. I might get together with Lesley since David is on call and she does live in a house so maybe we can pass out candy together!Brandon does have the weekend off once he is back from being on call tomorrow afternoon, so that will be nice. We don't have anything planned yet but I am sure relaxing will be part of the plan!




1 comment:
Enjoy the candy!!!
Post a Comment