Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Firsts of the Winter!

I have pictures to post from this past weekend but before I forget, here are some firsts that signal the beginning of winter...
  • It snowed this past Sunday for the first time this season
  • It was in the 20's this morning so I had to wear my winter jacket with gloves
  • The car was covered with frost
  • This is not really related to winter but gas prices are now $2.14 here!!

Also, another first that happened a couple of weeks ago...Brandon received his first interview for residencies. I am not going to mention anything else on the blog about this subject as this blog is open to everyone but it was exciting that he got his first interview!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

First snow and coat but probably more to come.

Anonymous said...

that's awesome for Brandon! I hope it's in Rochester and I hope you guys STAY! :-)

p.s. It's supposed to be nice for the next week - walk??!

cassi said...

I have thought about breaking out the winter coat too! And, I just filled up a few minutes ago at $2.12!!! Can not believe it.

Missie said...

Yay for all the firsts! Can we have some of your snow, please? :)

Allison and Jared said...

oh that makes me miss you guys so much!

TAV said...

congrats, brandon! good luck! i can't wait to hear where you go! :)

Laurie said...

SNOW??!! It was 96 degrees here today! :) But I only get the wonderful weather for another two days b/c then I'm off to OR! I'll have to see you when you come home!