Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Busy Weekend

This past Friday, we went out to Hu Hot with a bunch of friends. It was so nice to see everyone...thanks Beth for arranging it! Brandon and I just ordered dessert...make your own smores which was kind of neat! We had a great time and hope that we can spend a lot more time with our friends before graduation comes.

Albert, Krista Jen, Carter, Andrew, Cassi, Nick, Adam, Allison, Jared, Steve, Katy, Me, Jill, Allison, Jeff, Brandon, Matt, Beth, Tunde, Deola and BisolaKaty, Bekah with Jill, Me and BethJill's smile is so cute!With our smores - we roasted the marshmallows with chop sticks!Brandon burned a marshmallow!

On Saturday, Brandon and I drove up to the Cities to go to the Parade of Homes. We thought it would be fun to spend the day dreaming and looking at houses that are huge. Even though we only made it to three since it took awhile to drive to each of them, it was still fun and the scenery near some of these homes was amazing...some were in the middle of two lakes. That evening, we met Joy and Nick at Rock Bottom for dinner and then had an amazing dessert at the Melting Pot. I have always wanted to try that restaurant so I am glad that we were able to go. It was very good!

The huge French house
The deceptive huge house on a lake - I liked this one the best!
This was close to $4 million!Our chocolate fondue
Joy and Nick

On Sunday night, we went over to Nick and Cassi's to celebrate Katy's belated birthday. She was in Arizona during her birthday so we thought we should still celebrate. Cassi made such a cute cupcake cake that was delicious and we played a new game called Rage. I also got to hold Jill and play with Adam which is always fun. It was a great night!

Katy and JillThe cutest cake!Little Jill smiling!

2 comments:

cassi said...

That melting pot dessert look so good!!!

Unknown said...

Cute cake and children.