"Who needs Santa when you have Grandma?"
Last night, Brandon and I went to the Department of Orthopedic Christmas Party - this was the first time we have left Halle with a sitter in Rochester and though I was a little nervous, we had a great time. One of my old coworkers niece babysat Halle and she did a great job. I had nothing to be worried about after all - Thanks Kristina and Julie for suggesting a great sitter!
Erica and I in matching colors (not on purpose!)
I meant to get a picture of Halle with Kristina (her 1st sitter besides our parents) but I forgot on our way out and she was in bed by the time we got home, so Brandon took a picture of Kristina and I. She even got Halle laughing which we only succeed at every once in awhile!
Erica and I with our girls in their Christmas dresses
Best little buds!So, as we were taking these pictures Annabelle found a comfy spot on Halle and even started to fall asleep on her but Halle was not having any of it and would cry, except for when we took pictures of the situation. It was pretty funny because it is just like Erica and I...I like having my own space just like Halle and Annabelle obviously likes to cuddle like her mommy!
"Halle, I just love to cuddle with you..." -Annabelle
"I'll pretend to be okay with it for the picture" -Halle
"But Mom, are you going to do something about this? I want my own space!" -Halle
Annabelle's cute Christmas dressSome pictures of Halle when we got home from church
This smile is just so contagious!
What is this next to me Mom?!?






6 comments:
Very cute photos!! Looks like Halle and Annabelle are going to be the best of friends! I forsee lots of mommies & daughters trips in your future! :)
I love the girls cuddling, too funny!
Kristen, you look so pretty in that pic of you and Brandon! Also....sorry about the matching dresses. I should have known since you had your dress first, but I didn't realize it was that same color. ha! And last...love those pics of the girls. Hilarious. Rachel, we missed you at church! I was hoping to get some of Kaia with the girls too!
darling photos! it is so cute how they love each other already!
Beautiful babies and pictures. Christmas is finally here and we can see you.
So fun to get all dressed up! You looks so cute!
Halle is always so cute! She is so such a good little baby!
Post a Comment