Monday, December 06, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas..

  • Christmas lights are up
  • Decorations are almost up (still have to get the tree!)
  • Christmas music is on
  • Gifts are almost all bought
  • Christmas pictures have been taken
  • Cards are being worked on
  • Baking has been done (and eaten!)
  • Parties have begun
  • Santa has been visited
  • Christmas dresses have been worn
  • And, plenty of snow has fallen!
I hosted a dinner when Brandon was on call last Thursday for the spouses from medical school that are still in town. It was so much fun to spend time with everyone. We don't get together enough but always have so much fun when we do! I did all of my holiday baking and gave it to the girls so that I don't eat all of it!!
We also celebrated the December birthdays - Jen, Deola, Cassi and Erica with Annabelle (Janet wasn't able to make it)Jen with Halle, Autumn, Krista, Deola and Cassi with the goodies!

On Friday, we went to an ugly Christmas sweater party and Halle even had a little outfit!On Saturday, I volunteered at a Winter Carnival for kids of residents - Halle did great and she even got to see horses and Santa for the first time!


She did much better than I did as a baby - Supposedly, I cried when I saw Santa!!
Halle and Annabelle in their festive church dresses
At Hans' 30th birthday party - Me, Erica and Rachel
The boys with their girls! By the way, I know Halle has worn this outfit a lot but once the Ducks won while she wore it, I kind of got superstitous so she had to keep wearing it on Game Day...I guess it worked since the Ducks are going to the National Championship!

And two more just for fun...

She likes her hands, especially her thumb!

7 comments:

Ryan and Leslie said...

Great pics Kristen! She is so so cute!

Heidi said...

Cute cupcakes!

Joy said...

Halle is so cute! I can't wait to see her.
The cupcakes you made are amazing! I'll be sending Kenzie to her auntie Kristen to learn how to bake. :)

Beth said...

Looks like you're having lots of fun! The pics from the med school spouses get together makes me miss all you girls like mad!

Unknown said...

Beautiful cupcakes. The church dresses are so cute. We look forward to seeing all of you.

cassi said...

oh my- that Halle is so cute!

I loved our girls get together! You were such a fabulous host and your goodies were delicious! Those cupcakes were so cute!!

Purdy Family said...

Did you save a cupcake for me??? :) Loved the pictures!!! So Cute! You definitely CRIED when you saw Santa!!! We have lots of proof... ;) I want all of those pictures! ;) You, your girlfriends, and the babies all looked SO beautiful!! Can't wait to see all of you!Love you so much,mom