Tuesday, March 15, 2011

8 1/2 Month Photo Shoot

Thanks to a very talented friend (Rachel), I got some pictures taken of Halle in some cute Spring clothes (we are hoping it warms up soon!). She is 8 1/2 months old in these pictures and I can't believe how much older she looks. She is growing up right before our very own eyes and we are kind of sad! Thanks so much Rachel!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

She has great grandmother's beautiful red hair. Treasure the moments. What a doll. She will be asking for the keys to the car soon.

Jessica SG said...

Halle is so beautiful! Love the pics!

Allison and Jared said...

My BFF is so pretty :) We'll need to hang out again soon!

Cristen said...

Kristen I haven't visited your blog in a while and see such a happy and beautiful family! You all look great and little Halle is beautiful! Thanks for sharing!