I am very blessed to have such a talented mother-in-law. She made this bubble dress for Halle and it is beautiful. She wore it to church this morning and I had to take pictures of her in it since it is so cute. Thanks Lagaytha!
Thanks Mema for the dress...I love it!
And, thanks Daddy for putting the gate up. This is my new favorite activity! I think I am a big girl when I can hold on to the gate and stand up!
Halle looks adorable in her pretty new dress made by your wonderful mother-in-law, Lagaytha! It is beautiful. Lagaytha is SO talented!! What a great lady. ;) I think Halle will be walking soon! Love you all! mom
5 comments:
Look at her standing up!!! Big girl. Glad the gate is working, and what a talented mother in law. That dress is beautiful!
Halle looks adorable in her pretty new dress made by your wonderful mother-in-law, Lagaytha! It is beautiful. Lagaytha is SO talented!! What a great lady. ;)
I think Halle will be walking soon! Love you all! mom
What a nice post Kristen. Halle looks adorable in the dress! We need to take some photos of both girls in their bubble dresses. :)
Beautiful girl and dress. Brandon, you did a great job with the gate. Halle can be safe and happy.
That dress was even cuter in person!! Halle would be cute in anything, though.
Post a Comment