Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy (Belated) St. Patty's Day!

On St. Patrick's Day, Halle and I went to the outlet mall with Joy and Kenzie and had a great time shopping. Halle finally figured out that she doesn't like being in her car seat in the stroller but would rather be just sitting in the stroller so we tried that out for the first time and she seemed to like it a lot. She even took a nap reclined in her stroller.

That night we went to a St. Patrick's Day party at a friends house. I made sure to dress Halle in green since I distinctly remember my Dad always pinching us if we didn't have green on (even when we just woke up, so I made sure she had green jammies too!) We had a great time!


Erica, Emily and Laura with HalleKylie and Halle had similar green pj's!
Annabelle was having a good time in Brandon's arms!
Halle with Erica, Chris and Annabelle!

3 comments:

Jessica SG said...

Cute pics! Where is the outlet mall??

Unknown said...

We wish that we could have seen her "wearing the green."

ErieContrary said...

Thanks for taking these!! It's a good thing, for me, that you always have your camera with you! :)