So, it has now been close to 34 hours that Brandon has been working. He left yesterday morning around 5/6am (I have no clue since I sleep through his alarm!) and is still not home. We tried to bring him dinner and homemade cookies last night since, after all, it was his birthday, but he was too busy. I dropped it off instead and got an email from him at 3am saying he just then had time to eat it. I don't know how he does it!
I have SO much respect for him and his colleagues. He works so hard with so little sleep and yet when he comes home, he won't complain at all (granted that may be because he will fall right asleep!). When I worked I couldn't complain about my hours since they weren't bad at all but there were some days that I just wanted to be done and at home doing whatever I wanted to. I am sure Brandon would like to be at home with us and yet he still works so hard and takes the time he needs to take care of his patients. He is such a good doctor and I know that his patients appreciate everything he does.
Thanks Brandon for working so hard and for also being such a great dad and husband. We love you!



3 comments:
Proud dad and a happy daughter.
You rock, Brandon!
Well said, Kristen!
Post a Comment