I can't remember who introduced me to "Pinterest" (An online pinboard to organize and share things you love) but when they first started talking about it, I was completely confused. But, I'm not any more and have been spending WAY too much time on this site. It is addicting to look at what other people have pinned. If you have no clue what it is...it is basically a place to store all of your bookmarks. I think you have to get an invite to join so if you want one, just let me know.
Anyways, I have been making some of the new things that I have found on there and have really enjoyed the new recipes that I have tried...here are the links to the ones I have tried and some pictures to go along with some of them. Halle apparently likes that I am baking more (see the picture below) but I am having to hide my goodies from myself which, I found out a couple of days ago, is hard thing to do. I hid some cookies in a plastic container in the oven and then forgot about them and preheated the oven. Oops! It smelled like a hot glue gun in our house for hours, especially while the self clean was going... learned my lesson on that one. Brandon also pointed out that we have cupboards for a reason! ;)
- Caramel Stuffed Apple Cider Cookies (I served them with cinnamon apples for a morning snack at bible study) - http://scrambledhenfruit.blogspot.com/2010/11/caramel-stuffed-apple-cider-cookies.html
- Pizza Casserole (Brandon loved this!) - http://formamas.blogspot.com/2011/08/pizza-casserole.html
- Sweet Balsamic Glazed Pork (Brandon preferred it as a sandwich) - http://www.melskitchencafe.com/2011/09/sweet-balsamic-glazed-pork-loin-slow-cooker.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+MyKitchenCafe+%28My+Kitchen+Cafe%29
- Healthy Cookie Dough Dip - http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2011/05/23/want-to-eat-an-entire-bowl-of-cookie-dough/
A thank you candy bouquethttp://funkypolkadotgiraffe.blogspot.com/2011/06/sweet-fathers-day-bouquet.html
Smores Cookies - they really did taste like smores!http://www.the-girl-who-ate-everything.com/2011/06/smores-cookies.html





3 comments:
S'mores cookies like delish! I just joined pinterest last night- I have mixed feelings about it
Looks so yummy! I saw your board for Christmas gifts and decided to make one for Margo. Such a great idea! Cute pic of Halle too! :)
Yum! Those all looked so good! Good to know they worked too.
Post a Comment