Last night, we went bowling with people from our CMDA (Christian Medical & Dental Association) bible study that we have on Thursday nights. Brandon bowled very well in all three of the rounds that he bowled. His high score for the night was 145. I ,on the other hand, did lowsy...oh well, I still had fun! It was great to hang out with everyone and we had a great time. Wendi and John were watching their friend's little boy, Cole. He is 7 and he is very well behaved and also was a good little bowler. I have to point out the picture above that has all of the guys with one girl, Setty...she had the high score of the night at 152 and beat all of the men!
2 hours ago









1 comment:
Bowling is a sport that must be especially appropriate on some nights in Rochester.
Post a Comment