Since this past week was my one year anniversary (on Nov. 7th) at Mayo, I thought it would be appropriate to post some pictures of the Mayo Clinic. That way those that have not been here can see where we work and go to school. And, for those that have been here, these are pictures that I got from the Mayo website, so they are better than the ones that I have. Mayo is truly an amazing place and I cannot believe that we have the opportunity to be here. Even though the winters are pretty rough, it is a great place to be! (Brandon never thought I would say such a thing!) Enjoy the pictures of Mayo:
The main entrance to the Gonda Building
Inside the Gonda building - it looks like a hotel lobby with the marble floors and I always feel like I am walking in Nordstrom when someone is playing the piano that you can see in the far back of the picture!









1 comment:
We enjoyed the pictoral tour of Mayo. We are so glad that you are there.
Post a Comment