Last night Brandon and I went over to one of his classmates house for a Halloween party. We weren't going to dress up, but at the last second I thought that I could at least throw on Brandon's clothes and say that I am him...I know, not very original...but at least we didn't have to buy anything! Brandon put an "E" on his chest so that he was an "e-mail" (e-male)! Not very creative either...next year we will have to come up with something better. I thought that he should put on my clothes and dress up as me, but he wouldn't go for that... It was fun to chat with everyone and there were some creative costumes. Stan and Jeff dressed up as burritos so that they would get free burritos at a Mexican restaurant...we might have to do that next year!
The picture of the pumpkin down below shows what the dry weather does to pumpkins. You can't even tell what it was supposed to be! Oh well, I am glad we had it outside of our apartment because otherwise, a little trick or treater wouldn't have known to knock on our door. It was a little boy who was dressed up as Elmo and he was so cute. It made my night since I didn't think we would get any!
On a side note, I forgot to point out that Brandon got a haircut last Friday before we carved our pumpkins. Don't look too close though...the stylist did not do such a great job. It was my first time though and at least there are no holes (or at least big ones!)...hopefully, I will improve!
What our pumpkin looked like on Halloween - you can't even tell what it was!
The picture of the pumpkin down below shows what the dry weather does to pumpkins. You can't even tell what it was supposed to be! Oh well, I am glad we had it outside of our apartment because otherwise, a little trick or treater wouldn't have known to knock on our door. It was a little boy who was dressed up as Elmo and he was so cute. It made my night since I didn't think we would get any!
On a side note, I forgot to point out that Brandon got a haircut last Friday before we carved our pumpkins. Don't look too close though...the stylist did not do such a great job. It was my first time though and at least there are no holes (or at least big ones!)...hopefully, I will improve!
What our pumpkin looked like on Halloween - you can't even tell what it was!







1 comment:
Leftover candy helps to make only one visitor more bearable. The spider looks as though it has had a hard day's night.
Post a Comment