
Ok, so I stole this from Wendi's blog, but since I am now using this blog as a journal of our adventures here in Minnesota, I thought that this would be an important piece of information to have. This was the temperature this morning in Rochester....crazy huh? Fortunately, we were able to catch the shuttle that comes by our apartment so that we didn't have to be outside for very long, but we will still have to walk home tonight... Last night as I was walking into the gym to play volleyball, my nose hairs froze. That is my way of telling how cold it really is...it happened a lot last year!
Ther are pros and cons to living in Rochester though. Weather is a con, but the price of gas is definitely a pro: Gas prices here are now $1.99...incredible huh?!? I can't remember the last time that gas was less than $2!



1 comment:
That is cold! You may have to get a nose "cozy."
Post a Comment